In collaboration with our partner cbprocess, Bremen the project cb-cert has kicked off on 15th July 2015. This development project is actively supported by AIRBUS DS in Bremen. This innovation oriented collaboration is funded by WFB Business Development Agency Bremen in the framework of the FEI programme and will take 24 months.
cb-cert intends to develop a software framework supporting the coherent management and audits according to ISO9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 15504 innoSPICE. The focus is on improving the collaboration quality between heterogeneous partner organizations for innovation activities (on technical level as well as on the economical level). The solution will be piloted in the context of EcoMat – Center for Eco-efficient Materials and Technologies Bremen and will be extended to other large corporations in the second phase of the project.
An increasing global competition leads to a growing cost pressure. It also increases the need to coordinate processes systematically in research and development, manufacturing, distribution, service and logistics. Furthermore a certified, process-oriented quality assurance is a relevant component of many organizations’ business strategy. For some manufacturer, supplier and international acting companies a quality certification is even
mandatory. A fast, reliable and up-to-date communication flow between all stakeholders is essential to strengthen the competitive position of an organization. cb-cert provides a solution that allows links between different processes, documents and data with a high precision.
- make the new ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 15504 innoSPICE available in electronic form to support assessment, and process oriented quality management;
- support the process oriented approach with flexible visualizations, cross linking between processes/base practices/process documentation/process capability assessments/process mapping etc;
- ensure compatibility between different management systems and standard software suites. Products like MS Powerpoint, MS Sharepoint, SAP or the support of proprietary solutions via smart tags will be supported;
- ensure appropriate integration of process relevant documentation;
- support management oriented thinking by adopting Plan-Do-Check-Act-Cycles during process implementation.
ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 15504 innoSPICE are supposed to be synergetic components of quality management is expected to ensure a high degree of independence even in very close cooperation settings. On the other hand it will support the transfer of knowledge and technologies on a high quality level.