The team of the Innovation Capability Center has coordinated and participated several projects in the past with respect to innovation, knowledge- and technology transfer
- BONITA – Baltic Sea Region INTERREG IVB – (2009-2012)
The role of University of Bremen was to be the lead partner of the project and the development of technology transfer model that became the core of the innoSPICE model based on ISO/IEC 15504.
- ENGAGE – INTERREG IVC – (2011-2014)
- BITTEM – Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (2014-2015)
BITTEM Project Website
University Bremen had supported the training event in Feb. 2014 in Chisinau, Moldova and contributed to the Technology Transfer Handbook with a chapter: “innoSPICE: Prepare the implementation in Moldova”. Reflecting on the potential benefits on the use of innoSPICE for the Moldovan innovation system.
- TP-UNI – Sunrise Valley – Tender ESF, Ministry of Economy, Lithuania (2013)
The role of University of Bremen was to create and to perform a training curiculum for scientist and university/science park management to improve individual skills in technology and knowledge transfer (e.g. communication, IPR, New product development, business plan development, etc.)
- TP-UNI VITP – Tender ESF, Ministry of Economy, Lithuania (2013)
The role of UHB was to perform several assessements based on ISO/IEC 15504 to reflect the current organizational process quality related to knwoledge and technology transfer and to train the participants to improve the processes and strucutres of their own organization.
- Several individual innoSPICE assessments in European universities and research centers