We represent a team of experts at the University of Bremen that works for several years in the field of capacity raising for knowledge and technology transfer in universities, public research centers, science parks, cluster organizations. In the framework of a European project we have developed the ISO/IEC 15504 standard conformant process reference model innoSPICE. This process reference model supports organizations in the innovation cycle to improve their capability in knowledge- and technology transfer and collaboration in a structured and measurable way. We performed several assessments and trainings based on innoSPICE in several European Countries. In Lithuania we developed and applied trainings for capacity raising for more professional interfaces within their own transfer structures. Currently we are developing and implementing a concept to support the startup phase of a cluster initiative for the Federal State of Bremen and are deploying our methods within Europe and Central Asia. We are coordinators of two DAAD projects (SATIS, RAMSES) to improve scientific management structures for better support of innovation, knowledge- and technology transfer in northern Africa.
- Woronowicz, T., Mitasiunas, A., Wewetzer, D., Boronowsky, M. (2011). Asset management in the value chain of public sector innovation. In: Proceedings of the XXII International Society for Professional Innovation Management Conference, Hamburg, Germany June 2011, ISBN 978-952-265-092-4.
- Besson, J., Woronowicz, T., Mitasiunas, A. & Boronowsky, M. (2012). Innovation, knowledge- and technology transfer process capability maturity model – innoSPICE. Submitted to: SPICE Conference 2012, Mallorca, Spain, May 2012.
- Boronowsky, M., Mention, A., Woronowicz, T. (2012). Improving performance of innovation systems using capabilities and impact assessments. Proceedings of the XXIII ISPIM Conference, Barcelona, Spain, June 2012
- Woronowicz, T., Mitasiunas, A., Boronowsky, M. (2012). innoSPICE – A Standard based Model for Innovation, Knowledge and Technology Transfer. Proceedings of the XXIII ISPIM Conference, Barcelona, Spain, June 2012
- Woronowicz, T., Boronowsky, M., Wewetzer, D. (2013). Implementing innoSPICE™ in Support of Political European Innovation Strategies. Proceedings of the SPICE Conference 2013, Bremen, Germany, June 2013.